Our group will handle all personal data appropriately in accordance with its corporate philosophy.
1. Compliance with laws, regulations and other norms relating to the protection of personal data
Our group complies with laws and regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
2. Appropriate handling of personal information
Our Group will clearly define the purpose of using personal information and will acquire, use, and, provide it if necessary in an appropriate manner. Obtained personal information will only be used within the scope of the purpose of use and if used for any other purposes, necessary measures will be taken.
3.Ensuring the security and accuracy of personal information
Our Group will take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information that we handle, and will also take necessary corrective actions.
4. Responding to suggestions and consultations
Our Group will respond to consultation from individuals about the handling of personal information , through the complaint and consultation service we have established.
5. Continuous improvement on protection of personal information
Our Group will continue to review and improve its efforts to protect personal information.
<Handling of personal information>
Our Group has established a person in charge of personal information protection and management, to recognize the importance of protecting personal information, and has also established and operated a management system, which includes policies, regulations, and an operational structure for protection. We will strive for appropriate handling and continual improvement.
- Personal Information Protection Manager
- UUUM Co., Ltd.
Corporate Executive Officer
1. Purpose of obtaining personal information
The purposes for the use of personal information acquired by our group, will be clearly stated in advance as follows. In cases where personal information is acquired for other purposes than listed below, it will be clearly stated each time the information is acquired. Please be advised that, although it is possible to choose not to provide personal information to our group at his/her own discretion, the stated purpose of use may not be achieved in that case.
(1) Use of personal information in business activities
① Personal information registered for services provided by our Group (product sales business, point service business, etc.)
- Shipping of products
- Communication and notification of product and service information
- To respond to inquiries about products and services and after-sales service.
② Personal information of campaign applicants
- Lottery (investigation of duplicate winners and duplicate winners with other campaigns conducted during the same period, under the Law Concerning Prevention of Undue Premiums and Misleading Representations)
- Prize delivery
- Notification (in case of failure to deliver prizes, etc.)
- Publicity (the names of winners, etc. may be publicized in videos, etc.)
③ Personal information of participants in auditions, artwork submissions or contests
- Reporting and communication of lottery and selection results
- Sending of prizes
- Publication of entries (newspapers, magazines, pamphlets, posters, websites, etc.)
④ Personal information of applicants and participants at events, etc.
- Smooth operation of the event
- Contacts and announcements
- Publication of photographs and videos taken at the event (newspapers, magazines, pamphlets, posters, websites, etc.)
⑤ Personal information of those who contact us for inquiries, consultation, or suggestions
- Appropriate response to inquiries, consultations, and suggestions
- Contact (answers and questions to inquiries, consultations, and suggestions)
⑥ Personal information of those who provide us with comments and opinions about our services
- Improvement of services and sales promotion
⑦ Personal information of those who cooperated in surveys and questionnaires
- Improvement of services and sales promotion
⑧ Personal information obtained from business partners and sales activities
- Contact and follow-up on business activities
- Information on business activities and services
⑨ Personal information obtained from public information, lists of names distributed at events, etc.
- Business Activities and Services
⑩ Personal information about visitors
- Confirmation of visitors
- Prevention of crime (security in the facility)
⑪ Personal information related to ”My Number”collected from the those who made the payment
- Administration for preparation of payment records for remuneration, fees, contracts, and prize money, etc.
(2) Use of personal information of applicants for employment and retirees
① Personal information of applicants for employment
- Consideration and decision on employment (from application to joining the company)
② Personal information of retired employees
- Fulfillment of obligations under labor-related laws and regulations, and communication
(3) Use of all held personal information as statistical information
All personal information in our possession may be used and published as non-personally identifiable statistical information.
2. Changes in the Use and Purpose of Personal Information
Personal information will be used only within the scope of the purpose that has been clearly indicated to the person concerned. If the personal information is to be used beyond the scope of the stated purpose of use, the Company will notify the customer and use the information only after receiving consent.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Group will appropriately manage personal information and will not disclose or provide the information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual. However, this does not apply to any of the following cases.
- (1) When disclosure is requested under proper procedures based on laws and regulations.
- (2) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (3) When disclosure is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
The Group will not disclose or provide specified personal information to third parties, except as permitted by law.
4. Shared use of personal information
Our group will jointly use personal information (excluding specified personal information) within our group to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (1) Items of personal information that may be shared
- Name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information held by our group, that may be necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- (3) Purpose of use of shared personal information
- Purposes of use of personal information as specified
- (4) Responsible for the management of shared personal information
- UUUM Co., Ltd.
5. Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
[UUUM Co., Ltd. Customer Relations Office, Personal Information Reception Section] or [UUUM Group Company Customer Relations Office, Personal Information Reception Section].
28F Midtown Tower, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-6228, Japan
・In case of using the inquiry form
＜Procedures for disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of use＞
When we receive a request from a person or his/her representative to confirm the content, disclose the purpose of use, correct, add or delete content, stop use, erase, or stop provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information held by our group, we will appropriately respond to the request.
The personal information to be disclosed is a collection of information systematically organized for easy retrieval within the Group, and is subject to the Group's ability to respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
Please note that personal information in the course of entrusted work is not subject to disclosure etc, as we do not have the authority to disclose such information.
1. Contact for disclosure, etc.
Please contact the reception desk for inquiries notified by the Group when you provided your personal information to the Group. If you are a representative of a customer or do not know where to make a request, please contact "Personal Information Reception Section, Customer Service Department, UUUM Co.
Please note that we will not be able to respond to inquiries or requests made in person.
Specific examples of reception desk
・Application information for customer campaigns, etc:
Contact information provided at the time of the campaign
・Information on applicants for employment:
Contact for inquiries on the employment information page and the UUUM Co., Ltd. Recruitment Office
2. Disclosure of Personal Information, etc.
1. About Disclosure of Information
In order to prevent leakage of personal information to third parties, we will respond to requests only after confirming the identity of the individual in accordance with the methods specified by our group.
2. Cases for not being able to respond
Please note that we cannot respond to requests for disclosure of information in the following cases. In such cases, we will notify you by certified mail, clearly indicating the reason why we cannot respond to your request. Please note that the enclosed stamps will be used for such notification.
- ① Unable to confirm the identity of the applicant or his/her agent (in the case of an agent, to confirm that the applicant has given his/her consent)
- ② Deficiency in the information on the "Personal Information Disclosure Request Form" or "Personal Information Correction Request Form".
- ③ If the personal information has already been disposed of or erased
- ④ Cases in which the personal information requested for disclosure is not the subject of disclosure or cannot be identified (in the case of a request for disclosure)
- ⑤ When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- ⑥ If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Group's business
- ⑦ When it would be in violation of laws and regulations
3. Procedures for disclosure
When making a request for disclosure of personal information entrusted to our group, please follow the instructions below.
(1) Disclosure Request Form
Please use the prescribed "Form 1 Personal Information Disclosure Request Form" to request disclosure, and the prescribed "Form 2 Personal Information Correction Request Form" to request correction, deletion, or suspension of use.
(2) Procedure for requesting disclosure
Please download the form above, fill in the required information, and send it by registered mail to our group company, enclosing documents verifying your identity, your proxy if you are a proxy, and the mailing fee (please refer to (4) below).
(3) Enclosed documents
① Identity verification documents
If the request is made by the person himself/herself, please enclose one of the following documents to confirm the identity of the person.
- Copy of health insurance card
- Copy of passport
- Certificate of residence (not including permanent domicile and family information) or certificate of alien registration
② Documents confirming agent's identity
If the request is made by a agent, please enclose the following documents in addition to the aforementioned identification documents for the purpose of identification of the individual and his/her agent.
- Certificate of residence of the representative (not including permanent domicile and family information) or Certificate of Registered Matters of Alien Registration
- If the agent is an agent appointed by mandate, a letter of attorney with a certificate of seal impression indicating that the agent is the authorized agent.
- In the case of a legal representative, a document such as a copy of the family register that certifies the representative's status as a legal representative.
Please submit a certificate of residence with your current address on it.
If you have a certificate of residence or a copy of family register that includes your permanent domicile or family information, please make sure that the "permanent domicile" and "family information" sections are deleted so that the information is not visible. (In this case, please note that the documents will be disposed of promptly by an appropriate method and will not be returned.)
(4) Commission fee
For each request, please pay an amount equivalent to the actual cost of registered mail with delivery certification as a handling fee. Please enclose the stamps (25g or less) required for standard mail, registered mail, and certified mail as stipulated by Japan Post when making a request for disclosure, etc. (Please check Japan Post's website, etc. for more information).
If the fee is insufficient or not enclosed, we will notify you. However, please understand that if we do not receive the request within the prescribed period, we will assume that there has been no request for disclosure, etc. (Please note that any other materials enclosed will be disposed of in an appropriate manner and will not be returned.)
4. Contact regarding the Group's response to requests for disclosure, etc.
The Company will send notification by certified mail to the address stated in the request form (If the request is made by a proxy, please specify the mailing address on the relevant request form.). Please be advised that even if the contact from our group is returned due to an incomplete address, non-receipt, etc., the contact from our group will be considered "completed".
5. Handling of Personal Information Obtained in Connection with Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Personal information obtained by our group in connection with a request for disclosure, etc. will be used only to the extent necessary to respond to the request for disclosure, etc.
Please note that documents such as residence certificates sent to us will not be returned.
The "Personal Information Disclosure Request Form" and "Personal Information Correction Request Form" will be held for the necessary period (approximately 3 months) after notification of the results of your inquiry is sent, and then disposed of in an appropriate manner.
Documents used to verify the identity of the individual and his/her agent (such as residence certificates) will be disposed of in an appropriate manner immediately after the response is made by the Group.
(1) What is a Cookie?
(2) What is a Web beacon?
Web beacon is a technology that transfers information from a customer's device to a server and can be embedded in online content such as Web pages or Web UI. By doing so, the server recognizes that a customer has viewed a particular web page or operated a web UI, and records information such as the date and time of the viewing or operation.
(3) What is an advertising ID?
An ad ID is an identifier for ad delivery used in smartphone terminals, etc. For example, an ad ID used for Android devices is called an "ADID" and an ad ID used for iOS devices is called an "IDFA. An ad ID is obtained when an application is installed on a customer's device. It is possible to deliver advertisements based on an ad ID that has information about the application being used by an individual.
2. Purpose of Cookies
(1) Improvement of customer operability and convenience
(2) Analysis or customization
The Service uses Cookie to classify customers according to specific conditions such as interests, concerns, and age groups inferred from information on customer use of the Service (access status, traffic, routing, etc.) and information collected by it, and to provide information (segments) related to this classification to ad-serving companies, media companies, advertising companies.
3. Disabling Cookie
Customers using the Service may disable the cookie function in their browser settings. Please note that in this case, some parts of the Service may not be available.
4. Cookie from third-party companies used in this service
|Purpose of Use
|To improve our website through access analysis
|To measure the effectiveness of ad serving
|Meta Platforms, Inc.
|To measure the effectiveness of ad serving
|Google Tag Manager
|To improve our services and provide services better suited to our customers' interests and needs by understanding how our services are used.
|To obtain performance data regarding users' browsing of the site and web pages
|Meta Platforms, Inc.
|To obtain performance data regarding the user's browsing of the site and web pages.
|To prevent spam
- UUUM Co., Ltd.
Date of enactment : August 4, 2014
Date of revision : January 18, 2024